Health, Safety, Environment & Social Responsibility
TransGlobe is committed to maintaining a healthy and safe working environment for all employees, contractors and visitors and supports a sustainable approach to the environment in all its operations.
It is TransGlobe's goal to achieve an injury and accident-free workplace. As such, all levels of management are responsible for providing and maintaining a safe workplace with proper procedures, training and equipment to ensure that work activities are performed in compliance with accepted industry standards and applicable government regulations.
As an integral part of their job requirements, all employees share the responsibility to perform their tasks in a safe and environmentally responsible manner by:
- Observing all safety rules;
- Following safe work procedures;
- Wearing and using personal protective equipment when required;
- Participating in regular and consistent safety training;
- Adhering to TransGlobe’s applicable policies.