TransGlobe's combined properties contain a multi-year prospect inventory in prolific international hydrocarbon basins, focused in the Middle East/North Africa region.
- 1999 – Acquired Canadian production
- 2008 – Sold all Canadian assets, exited Canada
- 2016 – Re-entry into Canada with the acquisition of an 88% working interest in the Harmattan property in Central Alberta
- 2004 – Farmed in on the Nuqra concession in Upper Egypt, TransGlobe’s first internationally operated exploration block. Explored and relinquished.
- 2007/08 – Acquired West Gharib concession (100%) in the Eastern Desert. Applied technology and capital to the low-risk, development-oriented fields and achieved production/reserve increases.
- 2011 - Acquired a 100% working interest in the West Bakr concession adjacent to West Gharib in the Eastern Desert. Applied technology and capital to the low-risk, development-oriented fields and achieved production/reserve increases.
- 2012 – Acquired companies holding 100% of the South Alamein concession in the Western Desert.
- 2013 – Acquired three concessions in the Eastern Desert near West Gharib/West Bakr operations via the 2012 EGPC bid round;
- NW Gharib Concession 100%
- SW Gharib Concession 100%
- SE Gharib Concession 100%
- 2013 – Acquired South Ghazalat concession (100%) in the Western Desert via the 2012 EGPC bid round.
- 2015 – Acquired North West Sitra concession (100%) in the Western Desert adjacent to the South Ghazalat Concession, via the 2014 EGPC bid round.
- 2015 - Sold 50% interest in East Ghazalat concession.
- 2016 – Relinquished 100% interest in the SE Gharib concession.