TransGlobe Energy Corporation is an international exploration and production company based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada with oil interests in the Arab Republic of Egypt ("Egypt") and Alberta, Canada.
TransGlobe has a proven track record with extensive Canadian and Middle East experience. This experience combined with an extensive and diversified portfolio of development and exploration opportunities provides for significant upside potential. TransGlobe’s focus is principally on onshore oil fields of 2 to 20 million barrels recoverable with high individual per well productivity and reserves. The existing portfolio includes a significant production and reserve base along with multiple identified exploration and development locations.
TransGlobe holds interests in the Harmattan area of Western Canada
- 88% average working interest focused on Cardium and Ellerslie formations
TransGlobe holds interests in six production sharing concessions (“PSCs”) in Egypt:
- 100% working interest in the West Gharib Concession
- 100% working interest in the North West Gharib Concession
- 100% working interest in the West Bakr Concession
- 100% working interest in the South Alamein Concession
- 100% working interest in the South Ghazalat Concession
- 100% working interest in the North West Sitra Concession
Since inception, TransGlobe has recorded significant growth in production, reserves and funds flow, on both a gross and per share basis. TransGlobe is focused on sustainable production growth through a balanced portfolio of exploration, development and reservoir optimization projects in addition to value enhancing acquisitions. TransGlobe is committed to promoting good oilfield development and exploitation practices including the implementation of industry leading secondary and tertiary recovery methods as well as improvements to production and transportation infrastructure.